Change Management Lead
The Change Management Lead is a key member of our IT organization and is expected to collaboratively create, implement, and maintain controls, processes, and efficiencies for all major change management activities. This person will work closely with development, quality assurance, infrastructure, and company leadership to coordinate implementation, adoption, communication, support and execution of change management best practices to help ensure the success of LifeVantage’s strategic vision while improving the uptime of key systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Ensures that changes are logged, prioritized, categorized, assessed, authorized, planned, and scheduled, and are introduced in a controlled and coordinated manner
- Liaises with all necessary parties to coordinate change building, testing, and implementation, in accordance with schedules
- Carefully manages emergency changes to minimize further incidents and make sure the change is controlled and takes place securely. Verifies that emergency changes are appropriately assessed, authorized, and documented after the change
- Maintains a tracking and reporting system to document rejected changes, communicates the status of approved and in-process changes, and completes changes
- Makes certain that approved changes are implemented as planned, and ensures that they have met their objectives. Refers back any changes that have been backed out of and have failed.
- Issues agenda and circulates all RFCs to CAB members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration.
- Ensures CAB has appropriate representation from necessary business verticals & operations teams.
- Convenes urgent CAB meetings as required
- Ability to create comprehensive change management strategies for various system implementation projects
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption/engagement of IT systems and processes and minimize resistance
- Develop communications and engagement plans for major organizational IT initiatives
- Report to senior leadership to provide status on change management efforts, share identified risks and mitigation recommendations
- Must have the ability to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing information technology
- Participates in a 24-hour on call duty providing after hours emergency support for systems issues
- Participates in a rotating event schedule to assist with quarterly company events in various domestic locations
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not required. Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Configuration/Change management, change control, DevOps, or systems administration experience required. Demonstrated experience and aptitude with process creation, implementation, and adoption.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in maintaining change management tools and related data
- Knowledge of deployment and implementation methodologies of related technical change management experience
- Experience in project management and knowledge of approaches, tools, and phases of project lifecycle
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of scripting and release automation
- Understanding of configuration management principles
- Familiar with controls and audit compliance/SOX compliance
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on it
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong cross-functional relationship and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment prioritizing company success above all
- Communicate effectively with clarity and precision in both written and verbal capacities to employees at all levels in the organization
- Strong analytical, organizational and coordination skills
- Experience leading initiatives with remote teams
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.